Let’s stick together!
Do you like to draw? If so, we invite you to join our sticker design contest. It’s a chance to show off your artistic flair –- and win TEER rewards. 200 TEER in total to be precise.
We’re looking for a brilliant idea to splash our brand and motto around. Your talent will not go unrecognized. We may use your sticker to boost our brand at events around the world.
Quirky or inspirational. Textual or visual. You choose. As long it speaks to our community — people who are passionate about user privacy and a decentralized web.
There aren’t many rules — we don’t want to cramp your style. Use any shape, size or message you want to create a buzz around our brand. As for colors, we’re fond of dark blue, blue magenta and greenish blue. Check out the exact references below.
Can’t make up your mind about what works best? No problem. Enter as many designs as you like during the contest. We’re always up for new ideas.
3 prizes of TEER are up for grabs:
1st place winner: 100 2nd place winner: 60 3rd place winner: 40
Integritee’s sticker contest is open to anyone. You don’t have to be an artist to participate. You just need to share our vision of a vibrant blockchain ecosystem that provides genuine alternatives to centralized data-driven enterprise.
How it works:
- Design a sticker to highlight the Integritee logo. Any text must be in English, and the design should respect our brand colors and tone.
- Post your design on a Google Form.
- Share it on the official Integritee Telegram channel, tagging Flavia Spera.
- Enter as many designs as you like until the end of May. The winner will be chosen by a vote of the friendly folks at Integritee.
- The winner will receive TEER rewards but that’s not all. The design may be used to boost the brand during industry events.
Help us get our message out — and make it stick. Submit your design until the May 31.
Stay updated and stay in touch for more community activity, and keep the Integritee flag flying!
Integritee enables developers and firms to unchain the value of sensitive data. By combining the trust of Polkadot with the confidentiality and speed of enterprise-grade hardware, it will power a new generation of data-driven dApps and services.