Integritee’s Polkadot Crowdloan: How & Where to Check Your Rewards
Now that we’ve celebrated winning a parachain on Polkadot, it’s time to get to work as Integritee’s lease period starts on August 27! If you’ve contributed to our Polkadot crowdloan, you are entitled to TEER tokens. The amount you’ll receive depends on our rewards structure. Learn how to check your TEER rewards.
Thanks to the 1215 supporters that pitched in more than 108,000 DOT, we were able to secure Polkadot’s 24th slot during the 23rd parachain auction. Our team has been busy getting everything ready for the next phase. This includes distributing TEER rewards to our crowdloan backers.
Crowdlender rewards in detail
All TEER rewards will be released on August 23rd, 2022, and unlocked automatically, block by block, throughout the lease period. At the end of it (July 3, 2024), all DOT contributions will be returned. Take another look at Integritee’s rewards structure here. Here’s a rundown of the rewards distribution:
Total base reward: 270’400 TEER
2.5 TEER for every 1 DOT contributed
Referral Program: 6'575 TEER
5% additional TEER for the referee, 5% for the person using the referral link
Early Bird bonus: 31'958 TEER
20% additional TEER for contribution during the first 72 hours of the Integritee crowdloan
Loyalty Bonus: 1'453 TEER
15% additional TEER for supporters who also contributed to our Kusama crowdloan
Total rewards to be distributed: 310’388 TEER
How to check your rewards
Supporters will be able to check their TEER balance in two different ways: Polkadot.js and Subscan. Here’s how:
- Go to polkadot.js.org/apps
- Navigate to the Accounts section and click the Accounts subsection. All your accounts will appear.
- Go to your polkadot.js extension, identify the account you’ve used for the crowdloan, and on the three dots icon, change the ‘allow use on any chain’.
- Change the network you’re viewing: click the arrow beside Accounts, choose Integritee Network (under Kusama), and hit Switch.
- You can now see your TEER rewards, including what’s transferrable and what’s locked. The latter will be vested over the lease period.
- Go to integritee.subscan.io
- In the search bar on top, input the wallet account you used to contribute to the crowdloan.
- Hit enter, scroll down and you’ll find your TEER rewards have been transferred via an Integritee account.
Details of the Calculation
You can check the details of the calculation on your own following the steps described here:
Planning the Future
For now, the slot that Integritee won on Polkadot will remain as a shell while our team invests time and skills building on Kusama and getting everything ready to connect both. The good news is that later this year, we are building a chain and working on a bridge that connects both our networks on Polkadot and Kusama. Excited about what’s coming? We surely are!
You can also stay in the loop by checking out our frequently updated platforms which can be all found on our Linktree page.
Integritee enables developers and firms to unchain the value of sensitive data. By combining the trust of Polkadot with the confidentiality and speed of enterprise-grade hardware, it will power a new generation of data-driven dApps and services.